This policy aims to protect the company’s employees, customer and assets, strategic knowledge and brand value against attacks and threats to ITT. It is to create a safe environment, minimize the economic losses along with the customer trust, prevent the interruption of company activities and protect the group integrity and image.
ITT conducts its security activities as follows:
- Managing its Security Activities in conformity with general business principles, national codes and international standards,
- Putting the appropriate solutions into practice by determining and assessing all risks,
- Managing adverse impacts of all kinds of events and emergency cases,
- Planning and implementing necessary studies in terms of adoption of them by all company employees and contractors,
- Reviewing the convenience of security precautions at specific intervals.
As ITT, we undertake that this policy will be implemented in all our activities which are under operational control of our company.